CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New to the blogging world

I have been lurking about on many, many blogs for quite awhile now.  I thought that maybe it was time for me to give my own blog a whirl.  I am definitely not savvy in the whole blogworld, so if there is anybody out there reading this you will have to bear with me for a bit as I get used to this.  I will probably not have photos or links or any of the good stuff for a while because I have absolutely no idea how to do any of that.  Hopefully, I will eventually find my way through the murky waters of the computer world and be able to do all the fun things everyone else does. Until then, I will post my many musings about my life as mom, wife, co-worker to husband and all the other little inane goings on in my existence.  If anything, it may give you all a good laugh and me an outlet for my thoughts.  


Until I post again, happy blogging.

0 comments: