CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Award For Me?

I was not planning on posting today, because yet again, life seems to be getting in the way.  Only 2 1/2 weeks until school starts again, and hopefully I'll be able to hop back on the daily blogging bandwagon.  However, as the first thing I do when coming into work is usually opening my email, I was pleasantly surprised to see that one of my favorite bloggers gave me the honor of a weblog award nomination.  All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Thinkinfyou.  I think that if anyone is truly deserving of this award, than it is her.  Apparently, when you are nominated for this award, there are a few rules that go along with it.  They are as follows:

1.  Put the logo on your blog  
So, here it is
2.  Add a link to the person who awarded you
 Already Done!  See "Good Reads" link
3.  Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Now, I tried to search the rules to see if you could re-nominate the blogger who nominated you and nowhere could I find that you couldn't, so my first nomination will DEFINITELY go to Thinkinfyou (please bloggers, let me know if this is a faux pas!)
4.  Add links to those blogs on yours
Most of the blogs I read are linked, so, not a problem
5.  Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
On that now as I nominate

So, I will leave you with my list of nominees and a huge thank you to Thinkinfyou, even if it is a small token recognition as some of the more negative bloggers seem to think.  It still means so much to me that I have even 1 reader that has any interest at all in the goings on of my daily life.  My nominees are as follows:
So truly deserving
For all of the great shopping I have found through your site!
For posting so many things I can actually relate too
For seemingly living in a mirrored world of my own
Who is actually one of the bloggers that got me interested in blogging.  Also, whose site I use for some amazing shopping
Whose site I have been stalking for about 2 years now (found her through "Preppy Cafe" my original favorite blog, but no longer up)
For always keeping it so real

Please Note:  Most of these blogs I just stalk - I never feel like I have anything truly inspiring to say in a comment.  They all are some of my favorites and today, I will let them know just how much I enjoy reading them.  So thank you to all of the above bloggers for keeping me entertained, making me feel like I am not alone in the reality I call my life, and giving me something to do when I am extremely bored or don't feel like doing the things I "SHOULD" be doing.  Also, thank you for inspiring me to blog for myself.  You all deserve an award.  

5 comments:

Thinkinfyou said...

Congratulations again and thank you!

lisagh said...

Thank you so much and thanks for dropping by the GG!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! And always feel free to comment on my blog, inspiration is not necessary! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you so much! Now I get to tell everyone how BRILLIANT I am. :)

Eat, Drink, & Sleep Preppy! said...

You SO deserve this award!