CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'M CRANKY!

I AM CRANKY!

I woke up this morning and I am crankier than I have ever been.  

Why am I so cranky?  I am cranky because I am tired of looking out my window at dead, brown shrubs, trees and grass (or worse, snow).  I am tired of putting socks on first thing because my feet are so damn cold.  I am tired of shaking and shivering as I step out of the shower.  And I am tired of wearing a gazillion and 3 layers of clothing so I can't even move my arms and yet, ironically am still NOT warm.  I am tired of New England and its 2 months of decent weather.  I NEED TO MOVE!

I have told this to Mr. P over and over and over and over again.  He doesn't listen.  He and darling cherubs love New England.  They love the cold and they love the snow.  I think they even like all the rain.  They don't want to move.  Ever.  

Mr. P promised me that when we retire, it will be to St. John (my favorite place), but I don't think he will ever retire.  I think I just might be a New Englander until I die.  And that thought my friends, makes me even more cranky!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We honeymooned on St. John and go back as often as we can - love it!
tp

Gifting Gumshoe said...

I don't blame you for being cranky! Weather has been crazy here, I can't imagine what it's like where you are! Hang in there-spring's on the way...I think?