CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friends

Thank you to Jessica over at Gifting Gumshoe, not only does she help spend all my money with her great shopping finds, but she is sweet and always entertaining.  She has sent me this friends award.

Here are the rules:  Tag eight bloggers that aim to find and be friends.  Bloggers that are exceedingly charming and are not interested in self-aggrandizement.  Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes is cut, even more friendships are propagated.  Please give more attention to these writers.  Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.  

I am tagging the following bloggers to thank them for always making me smile!

I absolutely LOVE Lisagh and have been reading her blog FOREVER!
She is one of the original bloggers that got me hooked!

I can relate to many of her foibles, she is true blue and ALWAYS makes me laugh!

Chris is so sweet and gives me great advice and always makes me feel good!

PLD is always entertaining and gives great shopping tips on where to find the best deals!

Hopsy is the quintessential prep and gives me some great ideas!

Jersey Girl's daily reads about her life are so realistic and fun - she always keeps me smiling!

Beth makes me strive to go through life with the dignity and grace she so beautifully exhibits!

For making me always want to spend my money!  And with coupon Mondays and the fabulous giveaways doesn't make me feel all that bad about it in this economy!

Thank you girls for all making my days a little brighter!

4 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Thank you so much for the award and the wonderful compliments!!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Awe, thanks! I will post the award on my blog. Too sweet! :)PLD

Miss Janice said...

Congrats on your award!

Jerseygirl89 said...

Thank you so much, I am so honored! It might take me a little while, but I will share this too.