CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why I Am Here

I am sure you all know the people that are constantly in search of their mission here on earth. They believe that they are here for some reason, for some greater good, to make a difference or a fingerprint on Society before they die.

I am not one of those people. I am quite clear as to why I was put on earth. The reasons are as follows:

Why I Am Here - According to Dear Hubby and Children

To do laundry
To clean the house
To bring home some of the bacon
Fry it up in a pan
And never let Dear Hubby Forget He's A Man
To purchase above fried bacon on a weekly basis
To find missing articles of clothing
To find missing electronics
To purchase above electronics and clothing immediately upon request
To maintain and keep in safe place any and all items that may or may not be needed within the remainder of hubby and cherubs lifetimes
To fix electronics or bring them to store to be fixed immediately upon malfunction
To serve as local bus service to cherubs and all 10000000 friends
To send any and all monetary and/or tangible donations cherubs' school may need
To outfit entire Middle School with necessary supplies on weekly basis
To referee all arguments and ugliness cherubs feel necessary
To satisfy all wants, needs and go gets upon demand
To maintain proper sanitary conditions in cherubs' bedrooms and baths on daily basis
To act as Office Manager, Administrative Support, Secretarial Pool and Custodial Engineer in Dear Hubby's Office
To be private liaison between cherubs and friends
To act as full-time dog walker, house sitter, mail carrier and doggy doo remover
To handle all Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Sales Calls for office and home with aplomb
To stay awake last and wake up first - just in case someone may need something at some point
And finally to run the immediate world of brood smoothly and circumvent any and all mishaps prior to their happenings

I am sure that I have probably missed some of the missions I am on this earth to do, but I feel that I may have inadvertently been given missions that were not meant for me. I was just wondering if anyone out there would happen to know where I can file a grievance or at least ask for a yearly review so I can get an increase in pay!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Go away for one weekend. Make sure everyone knows you HAD FUN. An immediate and generous pay raise will result. Trust me. :)

Anonymous said...

It seems like you were put here to work half days.......what do you do with the rest of your time?

Anonymous said...

Oh, we like the idea Chris shared! I remember when my Mother would announce she was going 'on strike' if we didn't shape up!

Grins & Giggles for your weekend,
tp