CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Surgery Was Successful

I was so stressed about looking like my dog, I rushed right out to have some alterations made to my appearance.  I think the surgery was very successful.  I now look nothing like the dog and am quite pleased with the results.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.




I am mighty pretty - Don't you agree?

Photo and special effects done on the new imac.   Pretty cool stuff!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey! I wonder if my imac will do that! :)

Really, I think that the only thing that will happen is that Miss B will suddenly start to take on YOUR new appearance!

There is no escaping! :) Good try! :)

lisagh said...

First of all, you don't look like your dog! And second, YIKES!!!

Anonymous said...

MUCH improved. Please give me the number of your doctor. You don't so much look like your dog but rather one of her chew toys.