CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Miss B Is Stylin'

If you're anything like me, then your pets rank right up there with your children. My lovely Little Miss B has brought us more joy in the last year than words could ever express. She is sweet and lovable. She is quirky and fun. And just like my Dear Cherubs, I want her to have only the best.


Little Miss B is one stylish pup and a very spoiled one at that. She has more collars and matching leads (of course they must match) than there are days of the week. She has a bed in almost EVERY room in our house and two at my office, and I have purchased more dog bowls than we have dishes in our own kitchen.

As some of you know, Mr. P is a photographer. A few of his clients are in the pet product business and one in particular, UP COUNTRY, has some amazing stuff. He recently did a catalog for them, and of course as the shooting was going on, I did a little shopping. He was very concerned that at the end of day, we would owe them money instead of the other way around.

Anyway, I ordered a couple of collars and matching leads.
Don't you absolutely love the alligators?
Can you say, Sooooo Preppy?

Align Left
Alligator from the Mayfield Collection

Paisley from the Town & Country Collection

And some beds . . .

Pink Awning Stripe for my office (Pink and Green, what's better than that?)

Blue Seashells for the Summer House (Yes it matches my bedroom so well!)

And I originally bought this Natural Stripe for Dear Elder Sis, but loved it so much and it matches my family room just right, and Little Miss B just settled into it like she's had it forever, and it's not like you could ever have too many beds, and . . .

Just for the record, the Pink Awning Stripe and Blue Seashell beds are both OUTDOOR futons. This way, Little Miss B can relax in luxury outside as well as in. Yes, UP COUNTRY carries both indoor AND outdoor futons.

Although they are not currently available, coming soon, UP COUNTRY will be carrying "Tag-Its". And for someone like me, who is constantly changing collars and leads, these are perfect. With a quick snap of the fingers, you can move your dog's tags from one collar to the next. No more messing around with those unbearable jump rings that are always ruining our neatly manicured nails. Just attach your dog's tags to the bottom hook and use the top piece to attach to your dog's collar. It's so simple. Have tags, will travel.


Also coming soon, is an adorable line of pet furniture. They will be carrying pet beds, feeders and toy boxes. You can get them in very beachy colors like blues, reds, greens, etc. . . . And, yes, I have already placed an order for those too.

This is Little Miss B digging through their prototype to find the perfect toy. And yes, the toys are all from the UP COUNTRY line as well.
(In the background, you can see one of the feeders.)

UP COUNTRY is also now carrying keychains - you can go out in style with your matching keychain, collar and lead.


And from what I hear, rumor has it that they may soon be carrying belts and flip flops. How cute is that? A whole Mommy & Me line for me and Little Miss B. I can't wait. Check out their sight. They really do have some great things.

And that is coming straight from Little Miss B.
She just loves ALL their futons - so comfy, comfy!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Miss B has it made! :)

Gifting Gumshoe said...

Those are all great! Miss B is one lucky doggy-spoiled rotten and worth it!

Anonymous said...

How cute is all that stuff! And Miss B is one lucky member of the family!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Miss B has the life!! I think you need to adopt ME,D!

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

Miss B is a beauty!

The Preppy Princess said...

Little Miss B is absolutely fabulous, as are her Mom and Dad. We love Upcountry, they have such awesome stuff!
tp

preppyinnewengland said...

She's a darling and of course she deserves nothing but the best of preppy!

Miss Muddy Paws said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I really like it!

As a fellow dog lover I wanted to let you know that my dog blog is having a great giveaway right now, TheWetNose.blogspot.com.