CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm In Love . . . AGAIN!

As much as I love the wonderful Mr. P and my beautiful, if sometimes mischievous cherubs, I have fallen in love all over again with someone truly amazing.  We met the other day and it was absolute love at first sight.  I actually felt that "flutter" that people describe when they are in a new and exciting relationship.  I couldn't get enough of her and she seemed to feel the same about me and it has been pure and utter bliss since.  So with no further ado, I would like to introduce our new love.  Her name is Beatrice, she is 2 months old and I can't wait to hit the sights I know about with great shopping for her.  Say Hello to our new addition.


WE ARE ALL IN LOVE!


         

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person! She is absolutely adorable!